This is currently a part time, 20-25 hours per week, corporate bookkeeping position, with the potential to grow into a full time position as the company grows. We offer a flexible work schedule with industry forward benefits and perks.
The Feinstein Group is one of the most well-respected, award-winning hospitality groups in the Tampa Bay Area. Creating unforgettable, one-of-a-kind dining experiences IS OUR PASSION. Our Team consists of some of the BEST AND BRIGHTEST in our industry. We believe a great employee deserves to be recognized. We look forward to speaking with you about the opportunities we offer.
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by conforming to a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance (full time employees)
- Professional corporate office workplace
- Meal Discount Program
- Weekly Paycheck
- Company Parties
- Development & GROWTH!
- Developing Standards
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Reporting Research Results
- Data Entry Skills
- Financial Accounting Standards
- Attention to Detail
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- CPA is a plus
- Previous bookkeeping experience
- Experience working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Knowledge of hospitality industry a plus
- Experience using Restaurant365 software a plus
- Excel competency required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Founded by industry experts Zachary & Christina Feinstein in 2014, The Feinstein Group is one of the most well-respected, award-winning hospitality groups in the Tampa Bay Area. Creating unforgettable, one of a kind dining experiences IS OUR PASSION. Our Team consists of some of the BEST AND BRIGHTEST in our industry. We believe a great employee deserves to be recognized. We look forward to speaking with you about the opportunities we offer.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)